- When water level in the overhead tank is reduced to the set level (middle),the pump is
Operated automatically and stopped when water is filled (upper level).
- When water level in lower tank drops to the set level (Lower). The pump is stopped
automatically and gets started when water is refilled (middle level).
- In case of dry run due to impeller block, air lock, pipe and foot valve blocks, delivery pipe
leakage etc. pump gets stopped automatically. This is monitored by probe fixed at the end
of the delivery pipe.(win)
- Various levels of water in both tanks are indicated brightly by colour LED lamps.
- Scientifically designed ‘Stainless steel probes’ send accurate signals to the level
controller to ensure uninterrupted water supply.
- Override switch provides to operate motor manually in between level lower to middle
level in underground tank & middle to top level in overhead tank.
- After motor started by override switch motor stops automatically after low level in
underground tank & at high level in overhead tank.
- Electrical Manual switch provided to operate motor manually after failure of instrument
in emergency to start motor.